1165 S. Columbia Rd. Ste B
Grand Forks, ND 58201
To Our Riverside Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment sending screening questions via text or phone to complete before your appointment.
- We ask that instead of utilizing our waiting room, you call or text our office to alert the front desk of your arrival.
- Please wait in your vehicle until we are able to escort you directly into your treatment room. The exception to this will be anyone who is utilizing public transportation or a car service, in which case we ask that you maintain social distancing guidelines while in the waiting room.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will need to wear a mask in the office. A temperature reading will be taken upon your arrival to your dental appointment. Any elevated temperature will be evaluated and rescheduled.
- Please refrain from bringing family or friends to your scheduled appointments. We ask that only one parent or guardian accompany their child to the dental visit.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Amanda Vesterso DDS, Sarah Rehovsky DDS and the Entire Riverside Team